* linux
@ 2019-06-13  4:41 Damian Tometzki
From: Damian Tometzki @ 2019-06-13  4:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

linux

* linux
@ 2017-08-01 16:43 Nora Johnson
From: Nora Johnson @ 2017-08-01 16:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi please dear reply me throuhg my email ID. i have something to
discussed with you. here is my email ( norajohonson@gmail.com  )

* Linux
@ 2011-09-25 20:09 Ozan Şengündüz
From: Ozan Şengündüz @ 2011-09-25 20:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-newbie

Any localization and translation service provider. Tercüme, çeviri

http://www.tercume24.com

* Re: Linux
@ 2006-12-05 13:23 Florea Igor
From: Florea Igor @ 2006-12-05 13:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-hotplug

Cauta menu->system setings->Display.daca nu-i inseamna ca nu ai instlat softu
pt configurerea displayului.. inshearca si sa dai comanda "setup" din consola
acolo alegi "X configuration".S-ar putea sa ai nevoie de anumit driver..cauta
pe inet.
Spor la treaba!

--
There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who know binary and those who
don't.

Igor Florea
Ing. dezvoltare
Phone: +40 21 232 04 24
Fax: +40 21 232 31 56
Local time: GMT+2
www.topex.ro

* Re: linux
@ 2005-08-18 10:07 ` Vladimir V. Saveliev
From: Vladimir V. Saveliev @ 2005-08-18 10:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gia; +Cc: linux-kernel

Hello

gia@ticard.ru wrote:
> Hello from Russia. Can you send me a Linux documentation, i want to learn
> Unix.I am asking you because, i have only email access to internet.Please
> help.

Amount of documentation about linux and unix is too big. You should specify more precisely what you are interested in.

* linux
@ 2005-08-16 20:28 gia
From: gia @ 2005-08-16 20:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hello from Russia. Can you send me a Linux documentation, i want to learn
Unix.I am asking you because, i have only email access to internet.Please
help.
Thank you.

* linux
@ 2005-06-04  7:50 dsf fsdasadf
From: dsf fsdasadf @ 2005-06-04  7:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

FROM <IVO>

"REQUEST"

"Please, allow me to use the hereby downloaded linux 5.2 version, for personal and non-profit purposes"

"Sincerely yours: <^^XAKEP^^>"

http://izbori2005.netinfo.bg - Избори 2005 - Само най-важното. Виж, чуй, прочети и избери!

* linux
@ 2005-06-03 14:39 asd asd
From: asd asd @ 2005-06-03 14:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

FORM : (NIKOLAI)

REQUEST
request

"Please, allow me to use the hereby downloaded linux 5.2 version, for personal and non-profit purposes"

Sincerely yours
DeaDSho7

@ 2003-03-05 16:36 puspender  singh
From: puspender  singh @ 2003-03-05 16:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linux-MM

Dear Sir:
How Do You Do !
    Would you please send me the source code of the linux
operating system ?
    I am interesting in the linux operating system, the help from
you is important to me.
    Thank you !
    my mail is:puspender_gbpec@rediff.com
               talkto_singh@yahoo.co.in