* Reminder: 6 active syzbot reports in "net/tls" subsystem
@ 2019-08-16  4:18 Eric Biggers
From: Eric Biggers @ 2019-08-16  4:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev, Boris Pismenny, Aviad Yehezkel, Dave Watson,
	John Fastabend, Daniel Borkmann, Jakub Kicinski, David S. Miller,
	Vakul Garg
  Cc: syzkaller-bugs

[This email was generated by a script.  Let me know if you have any suggestions
to make it better, or if you want it re-generated with the latest status.]

Of the distinct crashes that syzbot has seen in the last week, I've manually
marked 6 of them as possibly being bugs in the "net/tls" subsystem.  I've listed
these bug reports below.

Of these 6 reports, 3 were bisected to commits from the following people:

	Vakul Garg <vakul.garg@nxp.com>
	Dave Watson <davejwatson@fb.com>

I've manually checked that these bisection results look plausible.

If you believe a bug report is no longer valid, please close it by sending a
'#syz fix', '#syz dup', or '#syz invalid' command in reply to the original
thread, as explained at https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#status

If you believe I misattributed a bug report to the "net/tls" subsystem, please
let me know and (if possible) forward it to the correct place.

Note: in total, I've actually assigned 27 open syzbot reports to this subsystem.
But to help focus people's efforts, I've only listed the 6 that have
(re-)occurred in the last week.  Let me know if you want the full list.

Here are the bug reports:

Title:              kernel BUG at include/linux/scatterlist.h:LINE!
Last occurred:      0 days ago
Reported:           85 days ago
Branches:           Mainline and others
Dashboard link:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=effb623cefb879664122cc47df3af728957eb279
Original thread:    https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/000000000000f41cd905897c075e@google.com/T/#u

This bug has a C reproducer.

This bug was bisected to:

		commit f295b3ae9f5927e084bd5decdff82390e3471801
		Author: Vakul Garg <vakul.garg@nxp.com>
		Date:   Wed Mar 20 02:03:36 2019 +0000

		  net/tls: Add support of AES128-CCM based ciphers

The original thread for this bug has received 1 reply, 66 days ago.

If you fix this bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
    Reported-by: syzbot+df0d4ec12332661dd1f9@syzkaller.appspotmail.com

If you send any email or patch for this bug, please consider replying to the
original thread.  For the git send-email command to use, or tips on how to reply
if the thread isn't in your mailbox, see the "Reply instructions" at
https://lore.kernel.org/r/000000000000f41cd905897c075e@google.com

Title:              kernel BUG at ./include/linux/scatterlist.h:LINE!
Last occurred:      6 days ago
Reported:           56 days ago
Branches:           Mainline
Dashboard link:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=3008161aab5958fe4125a4cae3e4b7ad3ea50a26
Original thread:    https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/000000000000417551058bc0bef9@google.com/T/#u

		Author: Vakul Garg <vakul.garg@nxp.com>
		Date:   Wed Mar 20 02:03:36 2019 +0000

		  net/tls: Add support of AES128-CCM based ciphers

No one has replied to the original thread for this bug yet.

If you fix this bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
    Reported-by: syzbot+ef0daa6ce95facb233c1@syzkaller.appspotmail.com

If you send any email or patch for this bug, please consider replying to the
original thread.  For the git send-email command to use, or tips on how to reply
if the thread isn't in your mailbox, see the "Reply instructions" at
https://lore.kernel.org/r/000000000000417551058bc0bef9@google.com

Title:              INFO: task hung in tls_sw_release_resources_tx
Last occurred:      0 days ago
Reported:           0 days ago
Branches:           Mainline and others
Dashboard link:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=845e2a9172ab3afe80b95af12014c65930a053d5
Original thread:    https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/000000000000523ea3059025b11d@google.com/T/#u

This bug has a C reproducer.

This bug was bisected to:

		commit 130b392c6cd6b2aed1b7eb32253d4920babb4891
		Author: Dave Watson <davejwatson@fb.com>
		Date:   Wed Jan 30 21:58:31 2019 +0000

		  net: tls: Add tls 1.3 support

The original thread for this bug has received 1 reply, 3 hours ago.

If you fix this bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
    Reported-by: syzbot+6a9ff159672dfbb41c95@syzkaller.appspotmail.com

If you send any email or patch for this bug, please reply to the original
thread, which had activity only 3 hours ago.  For the git send-email command to
use, or tips on how to reply if the thread isn't in your mailbox, see the "Reply
instructions" at https://lore.kernel.org/r/000000000000523ea3059025b11d@google.com

Title:              KMSAN: uninit-value in gf128mul_4k_lle (3)
Last occurred:      0 days ago
Reported:           265 days ago
Branches:           https://github.com/google/kmsan.git master
Dashboard link:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=a01db4c67933e9e4be8e721a8ee15a9530f1ac04
Original thread:    https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/000000000000bf2457057b5ccda3@google.com/T/#u

This bug has a C reproducer.

The original thread for this bug received 2 replies; the last was 260 days ago.

If you fix this bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
    Reported-by: syzbot+f8495bff23a879a6d0bd@syzkaller.appspotmail.com

If you send any email or patch for this bug, please consider replying to the
original thread.  For the git send-email command to use, or tips on how to reply
if the thread isn't in your mailbox, see the "Reply instructions" at
https://lore.kernel.org/r/000000000000bf2457057b5ccda3@google.com

Title:              INFO: task hung in __flush_work
Last occurred:      7 days ago
Reported:           180 days ago
Branches:           Mainline and others
Dashboard link:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=9613d8dffb5c6cc39da8ec290cb8f3eb62bdf21f
Original thread:    https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/0000000000008f9c780581fd7417@google.com/T/#u

This bug has a C reproducer.

No one replied to the original thread for this bug.

If you fix this bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
    Reported-by: syzbot+aa0b64a57e300a1c6bcc@syzkaller.appspotmail.com

If you send any email or patch for this bug, please consider replying to the
original thread.  For the git send-email command to use, or tips on how to reply
if the thread isn't in your mailbox, see the "Reply instructions" at
https://lore.kernel.org/r/0000000000008f9c780581fd7417@google.com

Title:              KMSAN: uninit-value in aesti_encrypt
Last occurred:      1 day ago
Reported:           49 days ago
Branches:           https://github.com/google/kmsan.git master
Dashboard link:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=9e9babd01df34db0c4d4dbde8ca57a0380e6db0b
Original thread:    https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/000000000000a97a15058c50c52e@google.com/T/#u

This bug has a C reproducer.

The original thread for this bug has received 4 replies; the last was 43 days

    Reported-by: syzbot+6f50c99e8f6194bf363f@syzkaller.appspotmail.com

If you send any email or patch for this bug, please consider replying to the
original thread.  For the git send-email command to use, or tips on how to reply
if the thread isn't in your mailbox, see the "Reply instructions" at
https://lore.kernel.org/r/000000000000a97a15058c50c52e@google.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-08-16  4:18 UTC | newest]