* current 5.4 status
@ 2019-09-20  4:20 Darrick J. Wong
From: Darrick J. Wong @ 2019-09-20  4:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xfs

Hi everyone,

FYI, the vfs and xfs pull requests for 5.4 have landed; and the iomap
branch keeps getting whittled further and further down, so things ought
to be mostly sorted now.  I'll send the two remaining iomap patches (the
directio api changes) to Linus next week, having dropped the rest.

I don't know how many of you plan to join Friday's climate strike (or
already have), but I certain am.  Enjoy your maintainer-free day! :)

--Darrick

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-09-20  4:20 UTC | newest]