* Linux-kernelChildren's clothing manufacturers can take samples for free
@ 2019-09-20  6:40 Mr liu
From: Mr liu @ 2019-09-20  6:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linux-kernel

HelloLinux-kernelsir,
I am honored to know that you are engaged in the professional design and sales industry in the children's clothing industry. We are a company integrating development, production and sales. We have a professional design, plate making and other technical teams and the latest machinery and equipment. High-end children's clothing, denim skirts, jackets, school uniforms, children's trousers, children's three-piece products, etc. Our products: cheap, high quality, stylish, and many styles. I hope to establish business relationship with you! If you want to know more about our company, we would be grateful! I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
Best blessing
Ms. Liu
<!--EndFragment-->

<!--EndFragment-->
U n s u b s c r i b e / 退(T)订(D)<!--EndFragment--><!--EndFragment--><!--EndFragment--><!--EndFragment-->