* Business Proposal - Please Reply
@ 2019-11-04 18:17 Yuval
From: Yuval @ 2019-11-04 18:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-security-module

Hello

My name is Yuval Rose. I have an urgent lucrative business
opportunity for you. I got your details on the internet when I
was searching for a reliable person that can handle this deal and
I believe you can handle it because you bears the same Last-Name
with the dead investor of the business am about to introduce to
you. Waiting for your speedy reply for further and complete
details.

Send reply to: yuval@free2312.com

Best Regards
Yuval

* Business Proposal - Please Reply
@ 2019-10-28  4:25 Yuval
From: Yuval @ 2019-10-28  4:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

Hello

My name is Yuval Rose. I have an urgent lucrative business
opportunity for you. I got your details on the internet when I
was searching for a reliable person that can handle this deal and
I believe you can handle it because you bears the same Last-Name
with the dead investor of the business am about to introduce to
you. Waiting for your speedy reply for further and complete
details.

Send reply to: slf@skynetbb.com

Best Regards
Yuval

* Business Proposal - Please Reply
@ 2019-10-03  7:18 Yuval
From: Yuval @ 2019-10-03  7:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

Hello

My name is Yuval Rose. I have an urgent lucrative business
opportunity for you worth over 15 Milli0n US D0llars. I got your
details on the internet when I was searching for a reliable
person that can handle this deal and I believe you can handle it.
Waiting for your speedy reply for further and complete details.

Send reply to: jjm@gutermanpartners.com

Best Regards
Yuval

Toronto-Canada