* Device Tree Evolution Project - call notes - 6th November (pointer)
@ 2019-11-07 13:18 Steve McIntyre
From: Steve McIntyre @ 2019-11-07 13:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: devicetree

Hi folks,

Just as a heads-up:

We held our bi-weekly call about DTE yesterday. I've forwarded a copy
of the notes to the devicetree-spec list. In case anybody here hasn't
seen it and may be interested, here's a link to that mail in the
spinics archive:

  https://www.spinics.net/lists/devicetree-spec/msg00888.html

Background information about DTE
================================

Linaro engineers are working on a range of initiatives in the DT
space, collected together as a project called Device Tree Evolution
(DTE). We hold a discussion call every second Wednesday at
1700 GMT / 1200 EST / 0900 PST. If you would like to be invited, please
ask me (Steve McIntyre).

This is a summary of the notes from the most recent meeting. I aim to
tidy up and post the meeting notes shortly after each meeting. The raw
notes are published at

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vRVDrVFWjIOascqZFCO--T8pIqyFB_MDh9cvgyoqhI6Y0tqaA9TcCcvQhcmxi5IY7CG44JfIrCdAUDL/pub

For more information about DTE, see:

 * https://www.linaro.org/engineering/core/devicetree-evolution/
 * https://www.linaro.org/assets/pdf/Linaro-White-Paper--Device-Tree-Evolution.pdf

Cheers,
--
Steve McIntyre                                steve.mcintyre@linaro.org
<http://www.linaro.org/> Linaro.org | Open source software for ARM SoCs

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-11-07 13:19 UTC | newest]