* libnftnl: NFTA_FLOWTABLE_SIZE missing from kernel uapi headers
@ 2019-11-15 15:02 Eric Garver
From: Eric Garver @ 2019-11-15 15:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Pablo Neira Ayuso; +Cc: netfilter-devel

Hi Pablo,

libnftnl commit cdaea7f1ced0 ("flowtable: allow to specify size") added
the enum value NFTA_FLOWTABLE_SIZE, but this was not first added to the
kernel. As such, libnftnl's header and the kernel are out of sync.

Since then, NFTA_FLOWTABLE_FLAGS has been added to the kernel. This
means NFTA_FLOWTABLE_SIZE in libnftnl and NFTA_FLOWTABLE_FLAGS in the
kernel have the same enum value.

Luckily NFTA_FLOWTABLE_FLAGS was just recently added to -next, so we
should be able to fix this without too much headache.

Thanks.
Eric.

* Re: libnftnl: NFTA_FLOWTABLE_SIZE missing from kernel uapi headers
@ 2019-11-15 21:54 ` Pablo Neira Ayuso
From: Pablo Neira Ayuso @ 2019-11-15 21:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eric Garver, netfilter-devel

On Fri, Nov 15, 2019 at 10:02:33AM -0500, Eric Garver wrote:
> Hi Pablo,
>
> libnftnl commit cdaea7f1ced0 ("flowtable: allow to specify size") added
> the enum value NFTA_FLOWTABLE_SIZE, but this was not first added to the
> kernel. As such, libnftnl's header and the kernel are out of sync.
>
> Since then, NFTA_FLOWTABLE_FLAGS has been added to the kernel. This
> means NFTA_FLOWTABLE_SIZE in libnftnl and NFTA_FLOWTABLE_FLAGS in the
> kernel have the same enum value.
>
> Luckily NFTA_FLOWTABLE_FLAGS was just recently added to -next, so we
> should be able to fix this without too much headache.

Thanks a lot for reminding me about this issue:

https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/1195873/