* [SPDK] Re: spdk_pci_device_map_bar cannot get virtual address with vfio-pci driver.
@ 2019-11-25  2:06 oscar.huang
From: oscar.huang @ 2019-11-25  2:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

Hi, Changpeng,

I have no idea the version number of the DPDK exactly. I just checkout v19.04.1 tag from the root of SPDK and then update submodules. I went to the dpdk directory then, and ran "git status", it showed "HEAD detached at 67b915b09".

Thanks
-Oscar

* [SPDK] Re: spdk_pci_device_map_bar cannot get virtual address with vfio-pci driver.
@ 2019-11-20  8:21 Liu, Changpeng
From: Liu, Changpeng @ 2019-11-20  8:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk