* Re: [RFC v3] c_can: improve latency and avoid packet loss
       [not found]       ` <CAHChkru-9uYo1wrdf8PQUv3AQcsQCag7PR7TCsR3g2xEoHjbzA@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2020-01-09 12:28         ` Kurt Van Dijck
From: Kurt Van Dijck @ 2020-01-09 12:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Elenita Hinds; +Cc: linux-can

> > On di, 07 jan 2020 10:58:26 -0600, Elenita Hinds wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > > I've been testing version 4 of this patch series on our product and it
> > > looks good so far (only 1 packet loss at the beginning of each tests
> > > after hours of run, which is insignificant). On my end, the 64 message

Would you mind trying to run 'ip link set can0 up' with elevated
priority, ex. 'chrt -f 10 ip link ...' instead?

I had one time the idea that this would help, but it turned out that
this was not the issue I experienced, so I never investiged this
further.

Kurt

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-01-09 12:28 UTC | newest]