* [tpm2] Re: Key Certification
@ 2020-01-21 11:05 s.schwebel
From: s.schwebel @ 2020-01-21 11:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tpm2

I just discovered that openssl will accept key handles as well

openssl req -new -key 0x817FFFFF -engine tpm2tss -keyform engine -out key.csr -config csr.cnf

that solves my problem.

* [tpm2] Re: Key Certification
@ 2020-01-21 15:46 nicolasoliver03
From: nicolasoliver03 @ 2020-01-21 15:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tpm2

I have a gist with that :)

https://gist.github.com/dnoliver/04364e72d8b81368f72ad4e6896f688d#file-enrollment-sh-L106

That one creates an ECC signing key, derives a CSR with tpm2tss engine, and certify the key with tpm2_makecredential and tpm2_activatecredential

* [tpm2] Re: Key Certification
@ 2020-01-21  8:11 Steffen
From: Steffen @ 2020-01-21  8:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tpm2