* [mlmmj] DMARC
@ 2020-03-02 11:13 Richard Torrens (lists)
From: Richard Torrens (lists) @ 2020-03-02 11:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mlmmj

My server uses Exim and mlmmj. I did not set it up - it's a virtual linux
account so I have no sudo access.

One of the mailing lists I run has a problem with DMARC - from one user!
Every time this use posts there are a load of one-off bounces because that
DMARC verification has failed.

The member concerned is @casema.nl

Other members postings nerver bounce for that reason. It's clear that
casema.nl must have a stringent policy, but I cannot find out what is
causing the problem.

Has anyone any hints or suggestions?

mlmmj-sub version 1.2.15

Attached:
  customheaders
  delheaders

--
Richard Torrens.
http://www.Torrens.org for genealogy, natural history, wild food, walks, cats

[-- Attachment #2: customheaders --]
[-- Type: text/plain, Size: 176 bytes --]

[-- Attachment #3: delheaders --]
[-- Type: text/plain, Size: 56 bytes --]

* Re: [mlmmj] DMARC
@ 2020-03-02 21:32 ` Geert Stappers
From: Geert Stappers @ 2020-03-02 21:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mlmmj

On Mon, Mar 02, 2020 at 11:13:51AM +0000, Richard Torrens (lists) wrote:
> My server uses Exim and mlmmj. I did not set it up - it's a virtual linux
> account so I have no sudo access.
>
> One of the mailing lists I run has a problem with DMARC - from one user!
> Every time this use posts there are a load of one-off bounces because that
> DMARC verification has failed.
>
> The member concerned is @casema.nl
>
> Other members postings nerver bounce for that reason. It's clear that
> casema.nl must have a stringent policy, but I cannot find out what is
> causing the problem.
>
> Has anyone any hints or suggestions?

Consider the mailinglist a "man in the middle"

> mlmmj-sub version 1.2.15
>
> Attached:
>   customheaders
>   delheaders