* [OPAE] Failed to clear port errors during DMA streaming
@ 2020-03-13 17:33 hrishikesh123s
From: hrishikesh123s @ 2020-03-13 17:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: opae

I ran a set of 20 DMA (Direct Memory Access) streaming programs using a bash script and it suddenly stops working. Trying to a single fpga_dma_st_test command again gives me this error ->
./fpga_dma_st_test: error while loading shared libraries: libopae-c.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

If I try to reconfigure the FPGA using fpgaconf, I get the following error ->
sysfs.c:1281:sysfs_write_u64() *ERROR* : Failed to write
reconf.c:218:clear_port_errors() *ERROR* : Failed to clear port errors
reconf.c:358:xfpga_fpgaReconfigureSlot() *ERROR* : Failed to clear port errors.

What's the reason for this error? And is there any way to fix this?

Thank You,
Hrishikesh S.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-03-13 17:33 UTC | newest]