* Sphinx Use Of 'autosectionlabel'
@ 2020-03-15 19:15 Federico Vaga
From: Federico Vaga @ 2020-03-15 19:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jonathan Corbet; +Cc: linux-doc

Hi Jon,

a while ago we had a chat about the sphinx option
'sphinx.ext.autosectionlabel'

https://lkml.org/lkml/2019/11/24/85

I can't see this patch in "docs-next". Are you planning to apply it, or should
I continue to use/add labels?

* Re: Sphinx Use Of 'autosectionlabel'
@ 2020-03-19 18:42 ` Jonathan Corbet
From: Jonathan Corbet @ 2020-03-19 18:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Federico Vaga; +Cc: linux-doc

On Sun, 15 Mar 2020 20:15:04 +0100
Federico Vaga <federico.vaga@vaga.pv.it> wrote:

> a while ago we had a chat about the sphinx option
> 'sphinx.ext.autosectionlabel'
>
> https://lkml.org/lkml/2019/11/24/85
>
> I can't see this patch in "docs-next". Are you planning to apply it, or should
> I continue to use/add labels?

This means that I simply lost track of the whole thing.  I think it makes
sense to do this, let me go dig up that patch...

Thanks,

jon