* [TOP URGENT]: Re : SV: Contract Purchase-KSB-PO452020
@ 2020-03-24 15:59 Piske Humbert-KSB
From: Piske Humbert-KSB @ 2020-03-24 15:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

Good day to you.

We hope this finds you in good health & state of mind,

My colleague Ms. Evelyn from KSB Wholesale Tradings (KSWT) last
week sent to you the same attached PO again.

Please kindly confirm to me now, did you receive it?.

Awaiting your reply.

Best regards

Humbert Piske
Procurement Manager
KSB WHOLESALE TRADING

* [TOP URGENT]: Re : SV: Contract Purchase-KSB-PO452020
@ 2020-03-24 15:45 Piske Humbert-KSB

From: Piske Humbert-KSB @ 2020-03-24 15:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

@ 2020-03-24  8:33 Piske Humbert-KSB