* Project Collaboration.
@ 2020-03-30  3:30 Mar Cha
From: Mar Cha @ 2020-03-30  3:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-arch

Hello linux-arch

My boss Jean Maynard has asked me to contact you at once. He
checked your profile and would like to collaborate with you on
some project Email him at ( l3606436169@163.com ) for briefs and
procedures because he has no LinkedIn account.

His representative is presently in your country and he will meet
with you today after the briefs and procedures if you are
interested.

Mar Cha

* Project Collaboration.
@ 2020-04-07 16:56 Mar Cha