* buildman summary quesiton
@ 2020-03-31 20:45 Trevor Woerner
From: Trevor Woerner @ 2020-03-31 20:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

I start off with the following build:

	$ buildman -o <output folder> arm926ejs

and it tells me that there are 137 boards to build. At the end I can see:

	   23  114    0 /137

Now I want a summary:

	$ buildman -o <output folder> arm926ejs -s

but all it prints out are the 114 boards that had warnings.

Is there not a way to get "buildman -s" to also print the list of the 23
boards that succeeded?

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-03-31 20:45 UTC | newest]