* [SPDK] Re: Can I use spdk_pci_hook_device to implement a virtual NVMe device?
@ 2020-04-26  7:08 oscar.huang
From: oscar.huang @ 2020-04-26  7:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

Hi, Jim,

I haven't. I have no experience on creating code to trap memory access. I googled a little bit. It looks like I can use mprotect to set memory access properties so that certain signal can be triggered when the memory area is read or written. Will give it a try.

Thanks for your suggestion, Jim.

-Oscar

* [SPDK] Re: Can I use spdk_pci_hook_device to implement a virtual NVMe device?
@ 2020-04-24 14:02 Harris, James R
From: Harris, James R @ 2020-04-24 14:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk