* open_tree() manpage submission fell through the cracks?
@ 2020-05-04 11:17 Jann Horn
From: Jann Horn @ 2020-05-04 11:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael Kerrisk-manpages; +Cc: linux-man, pvorel

Hi!

I noticed that open_tree() doesn't have a manpage yet; and while
looking for a WIP manpage on the lists, I found this mail, which is
from February, submits manpages for open_tree() and other related
syscalls, and doesn't seem to have a response from you:

https://lore.kernel.org/linux-fsdevel/20200207174236.18882-1-pvorel@suse.cz/

I wonder whether maybe you haven't seen that mail in the first place.
It was addressed to linux-man@vger.kernel.org as "To" and
mtk.manpages@gmail.com as "Cc", which is the reverse of what's
suggested at <https://www.kernel.org/doc/man-pages/patches.html>...
maybe that runs into some filter on your side? Or maybe it just landed
in a spam filter somewhere or something like that?