* Offer
@ 2020-05-22  5:11 Mazer
From: Mazer @ 2020-05-22  5:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: git

I hope you are doing great?

This is Felix from Toronto-Canada. I have a lucrative business
offer that will benefit us both immensely within a very short
period of time. However, I need your initial approval of interest
prior to further and complete details regarding the deal.

Thanks,

Felix.

* Offer
@ 2020-05-22  5:30 Mazer
From: Mazer @ 2020-05-22  5:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

@ 2020-05-22  5:23 Mazer
From: Mazer @ 2020-05-22  5:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-scsi

@ 2020-05-22  5:22 Mazer
From: Mazer @ 2020-05-22  5:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: stable

@ 2020-05-22  5:17 Mazer
From: Mazer @ 2020-05-22  5:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-bcache

@ 2020-05-22  5:10 Mazer
From: Mazer @ 2020-05-22  5:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kselftest

@ 2020-05-21 19:02 Mazer
From: Mazer @ 2020-05-21 19:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

@ 2020-05-21 18:54 Mazer
From: Mazer @ 2020-05-21 18:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-scsi

@ 2020-05-21 18:53 Mazer
From: Mazer @ 2020-05-21 18:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: stable

@ 2020-05-21 18:48 Mazer
From: Mazer @ 2020-05-21 18:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-bcache

@ 2020-05-21 18:42 Mazer
From: Mazer @ 2020-05-21 18:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: git

@ 2020-05-21 18:41 Mazer
From: Mazer @ 2020-05-21 18:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kselftest

@ 2020-01-07 23:31 Annalise Dowden
From: Annalise Dowden @ 2020-01-07 23:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-mm

Good Day.

i have a proposal to share with you.

Signed by Annalise Dowden.

* Offer
@ 2019-08-07 21:22 Charlotte Davis
From: Charlotte Davis @ 2019-08-07 21:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-mtd

An offer to work within your region for a decent salary without
affecting your present job.

From: Charlotte Davis @ 2019-08-07 21:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-arm-kernel

@ 2016-06-03  0:42 Pedro Quezada
From: Pedro Quezada @ 2016-06-03  0:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

You are a recipient to Mr Pedro Quezada Donation of 2M USD. Contact (qpedro431@gmail.com) for claims.

* Offer
@ 2016-06-03  0:42 Pedro Quezada
From: Pedro Quezada @ 2016-06-03  0:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2016-06-02 23:56 Pedro Quezada
From: Pedro Quezada @ 2016-06-02 23:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2015-03-21  9:43 Quick Loan
From: Quick Loan @ 2015-03-21  9:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Do you need a personal or business loan without stress and quick approval? Do you need an urgent loan today? Contact us via email.

* OFFER
@ 2013-10-30 20:21 ` violetlargecharty43
From: violetlargecharty43 @ 2013-10-30 20:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

Mrs.Violet Large picked your email for $11.3 million in a lottery.For details email:violetlarge43@yahoo.com

* OFFER
@ 2013-10-29 17:15 violetlarge_3
From: violetlarge_3 @ 2013-10-29 17:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

@ 2011-07-31  6:34 Bussiness
From: Bussiness @ 2011-07-31  6:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

Business offer worth 19.7m

* offer
@ 2011-07-28  2:23 ` Bussiness
From: Bussiness @ 2011-07-28  2:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Business offer worth 19.7m

* offer
@ 2011-07-28  2:23 ` Bussiness
From: Bussiness @ 2011-07-28  2:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Business offer worth 19.7m

* offer
@ 2011-07-28  2:23 Bussiness
From: Bussiness @ 2011-07-28  2:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Business offer worth 19.7m

* offer
@ 2011-07-28  2:23 Bussiness
From: Bussiness @ 2011-07-28  2:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Business offer worth 19.7m

* offer
@ 2011-07-28  2:23 Bussiness
From: Bussiness @ 2011-07-28  2:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Business offer worth 19.7m

* offer
@ 2010-06-15  6:33 SKY LOAN FIRM
From: SKY LOAN FIRM @ 2010-06-15  6:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

Arrangements to Borrow up to $50,000,000.00 * Flexible loan terms and
conditions. *Interest rates as low as 2%. *Choose between 1 to 35 years
repayment period requirement are: Name: Address: Amount needed: Loan
duration:

* Offer
@ 2010-06-05  3:53 L.O
From: L.O @ 2010-06-05  3:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

We offer Loans to individuals, businesses and other cooperate bodies who need
financial help or assistant at 3% annual interest rate.

* Offer
@ 2007-11-23  4:57 Hanker Group
From: Hanker Group @ 2007-11-23  4:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kvm-devel-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f

Dear Sir/Madam,

Inquire about one million Chinese end buyers and suppliers information freely.
Establish the direct cooperation relationship with Chinese end suppliers and buyers,then you can decrease cost and win the
biggest profit.

Inquire about 100,000 world ship-owners database and shipping information.
Discuss the freight with the ship-owner directly in order to get the best freight and decrease the total deal cost, then
increase the market competition!

Login http://www.b2bsec.net ,inquire about the global biggest b2b website of Chinese end suppliers & buyers information, then you
will get your most needing end suppliers or buyers information,and also the ship-owner's information.

Business Secretary Team
Hanker International group
TEL:+86-633-2201677
FAX:+86-633-2201647-3004