* Update of dts files for U-Boot for i.MX
@ 2020-06-10 18:49 Tom Rini
From: Tom Rini @ 2020-06-10 18:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hey,

Can we please get the various i.MX dts files (and related) re-synced
with the kernel?  In looking at the various dts warnings we see in our
build, even on something like i.MX7 we see warnings because our dts
files are out of sync with linux and so have warnings that have since
been fixed upstream.  Thanks!

--
Tom
* Update of dts files for U-Boot for i.MX
@ 2020-06-11 12:43 ` Peng Fan
From: Peng Fan @ 2020-06-11 12:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hi Tom,

> Subject: Update of dts files for U-Boot for i.MX
>
> Hey,
>
> Can we please get the various i.MX dts files (and related) re-synced with the
> kernel?  In looking at the various dts warnings we see in our build, even on
> something like i.MX7 we see warnings because our dts files are out of sync
> with linux and so have warnings that have since been fixed upstream.

For i.MX6/7/8M dts, I could give a check.
For i.MX8QM/QXP, I could leave it as is for now. There is a major update ongoing
in Linux kernel for the dts part.

Thanks,
Peng.

@ 2020-06-11 12:51   ` Tom Rini
From: Tom Rini @ 2020-06-11 12:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

On Thu, Jun 11, 2020 at 12:43:21PM +0000, Peng Fan wrote:
> Hi Tom,
>
> > Subject: Update of dts files for U-Boot for i.MX
> >
> > Hey,
> >
> > Can we please get the various i.MX dts files (and related) re-synced with the
> > kernel?  In looking at the various dts warnings we see in our build, even on
> > something like i.MX7 we see warnings because our dts files are out of sync
> > with linux and so have warnings that have since been fixed upstream.
>
> For i.MX6/7/8M dts, I could give a check.
> For i.MX8QM/QXP, I could leave it as is for now. There is a major update ongoing
> in Linux kernel for the dts part.

OK, thanks.

--
Tom