* Move ownership of snd-firewire-ctl-services repository
@ 2020-07-03 16:49 Takashi Sakamoto
From: Takashi Sakamoto @ 2020-07-03 16:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: perex; +Cc: alsa-devel

Hi Jaroslav,

I'm currently working for the idea of 'ALSA control service in
userspace'[1] for audio and music units on IEEE 1394 bus under my personal
repository[2], and the work mostly done for Digidesign Digi 002/003 family
and Tascam FireWire series[3].

As well as libhinawa and alsa-gobject repositories[4], I'd like to move
ownership of the repository to 'GObject Introspection' team of alsa-project
account, then continue the work. I'd like you to arrange access rights and
so on, again.

Besides, as I tols you in previous message[5], the nested team is not
good in reasons. I strongly request you to leave 'GObject Introspection' team
and drop 'Hinawa' team, again. Would I expect your arrangement for it?

[1] https://mailman.alsa-project.org/pipermail/alsa-devel/2020-June/169141.html
[2] https://github.com/takaswie/snd-firewire-ctl-services/
[3] https://github.com/takaswie/snd-firewire-ctl-services/tree/topic/services-for-dg00x-tascam
[4] https://mailman.alsa-project.org/pipermail/alsa-devel/2020-June/169141.html
[5] https://mailman.alsa-project.org/pipermail/alsa-devel/2020-June/169191.html

Thanks

Takashi Sakamoto

* Re: Move ownership of snd-firewire-ctl-services repository
@ 2020-07-05 13:20 ` Takashi Sakamoto
From: Takashi Sakamoto @ 2020-07-05 13:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: perex, alsa-devel

Hi Jaroslav,

On Sat, Jul 04, 2020 at 01:49:34AM +0900, Takashi Sakamoto wrote:
> I'm currently working for the idea of 'ALSA control service in
> userspace'[1] for audio and music units on IEEE 1394 bus under my personal
> repository[2], and the work mostly done for Digidesign Digi 002/003 family
> and Tascam FireWire series[3].
>
> As well as libhinawa and alsa-gobject repositories[4], I'd like to move
> ownership of the repository to 'GObject Introspection' team of alsa-project
> account, then continue the work. I'd like you to arrange access rights and
> so on, again.
>
> Besides, as I tols you in previous message[5], the nested team is not
> good in reasons. I strongly request you to leave 'GObject Introspection' team
> and drop 'Hinawa' team, again. Would I expect your arrangement for it?
>
> [1] https://mailman.alsa-project.org/pipermail/alsa-devel/2020-June/169141.html
> [2] https://github.com/takaswie/snd-firewire-ctl-services/
> [3] https://github.com/takaswie/snd-firewire-ctl-services/tree/topic/services-for-dg00x-tascam
> [4] https://mailman.alsa-project.org/pipermail/alsa-devel/2020-June/169141.html
> [5] https://mailman.alsa-project.org/pipermail/alsa-devel/2020-June/169191.html

Just now I finish the first work for snd-firewire-ctl-services, and move
its ownership to alsa-project project in github.com. I'm glad if you
arrange my access rights for the repository as well as the former ones.

https://github.com/alsa-project/snd-firewire-ctl-services

After your arrangement, I'm going to create the first merge request for
control services to Digidesign Digi 002/003 family and Tascam FireWire
series.

Thanks

Takashi Sakamoto