* My dear friend,
@ 2020-07-08  1:30 Mrs. Stephanie Bruno
From: Mrs. Stephanie Bruno @ 2020-07-08  1:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: devel

My dear friend,

Greetings to you and your family from my sincere heart.
It might be a surprise to you reading from me again as I had
written an earlier email to you but without response.

Presently, I'm in the hospital where I am undergoing treatment
for Esophageal Cancer. Today my Doctor told me that I will not
live up to 60 days. I am Mrs. Stephanie Bruno, widow to late
Colonel Andre Bruno, former deputy defence attachй to Benin
consulate in Croatia. My husband was killed by those who were
envious of his position in the same office.

Now there is 1.6 Million Dollars my late husband deposited in a
bank here in Benin.
Before his death he vowed to use his wealth for the orphanages. I
have decided to donate this money to an individual, who will
utilise it in fulfilment of the last request of my husband.

Reply with your full names, phone number, address and occupation.
I will give you more details after consideration.
Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Stephanie Bruno
You can also contact me on my private emmail:
mrsstephaniebruno@onlinebobks.net

“DISCLAIMER: This e-mel and any files transmitted with it are
intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above and may
contain confidential information. You are hereby notified that
the taking of any action in reliance upon, or any review,
retransmission, dissemination, distribution, printing or copying
of this message or any part thereof by anyone other than the
recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, you should delete it immediately and advise the
sender by return e-mel. Opinions, conclusions and other
information in this message that do not relate to the MBSP shall
be understood as neither given nor endorsed by the MBSP.

* My dear friend,
@ 2020-07-17 18:27 Mrs. Stephanie Bruno
From: Mrs. Stephanie Bruno @ 2020-07-17 18:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-nvdimm

@ 2019-02-05 20:46 Mrs. Tuna Shamma
From: Mrs. Tuna Shamma @ 2019-02-05 20:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-fbdev

    My Dear Friend,

    Am Mrs. Tuna Shamma; I work in one of the prime bank here.
    i want the bank to transfer the money left by most of the greedy
    African Politicians into your account,
    they used our bank to launder money overseas through the
    help of their Political advisers. Most of the funds which they
    transferred out of the shores of Africa were gold and oil money
that
    was supposed to have been used to develop the continent.

    can you invest this money and also help the poor ? the amount
    value at ($6.5million Dollars), left in his account still
unclaimed.
    More details will be giving to you if you are interested
    Awaiting to hear from you,Thank with my regard.
    Mrs. Tuna Shamma
    Telex Manager
    (B.O.A) Bank.

* My Dear Friend,
@ 2019-02-05 11:48 Mrs. Tuna Shamma
From: Mrs. Tuna Shamma @ 2019-02-05 11:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-fbdev

@ 2017-10-12 23:25 Gen.sir.peter.devlin
From: Gen.sir.peter.devlin @ 2017-10-12 23:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

 My Dear, I got your message but i don;t blame you but Note is a pleasure to meet you as a friend and God's  sent person i can use to reach the needed poor children around your location and now i have considered you as the person I can use to reach the needed children around your Location since you have already known my Mind and about humanity and charity I believe together we can work for good by helping the poor children and less privileged with this fund, Note that i can't involved myself as a deceiver because am a military man also a Christian,

Then i will Found any delivery company around to deposit this luggage box with a cheque $2.7 million USD,with your information's which i have here now and there will contact you once i made the deposit and Note that the company will continue this delivery in your favor as soon as possible,

And now you will promise me that you are not going to disappoint me and the poor motherless or squander this fund because I'm not going to send this fund to a person who will squander it  just like that in terms of helping the poor while squandering the fund just like that, So i need your answer before i continue this arrangement with you because i hate disappointment and cheater who didn't know that poor peoples needs help thank you and am waiting to hear from you immediately and attachment is ID CARD,

God bless you as i urgently wait for your Response
SIR PETER DEVLIN
gen.sirpeterdevlin@yahoo.com

* My Dear Friend,
@ 2011-11-06  7:05 Shoichi Ogawa
From: Shoichi Ogawa @ 2011-11-06  7:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

Goodday,

I am Mr Shoichi Ogawa,I have a business offer for you. Please reply to this message if you are interested in knowing more.

Best Regards

Shoichi Ogawa