* ima-evm-utils: before releasing a new version
@ 2020-07-10 18:26 Mimi Zohar
From: Mimi Zohar @ 2020-07-10 18:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-integrity
  Cc: Bruno E. O. Meneguele, Petr Vorel, Vitaly Chikunov,
	Lakshmi Ramasubramanian

Hi -

Last year I had hoped to release new versions of ima-evm-utils on a
more frequent basis.  That unfortunately didn't happen.  All of the
changes posted should be in the "next" branch at this point.  The
changes I just posted are queued in the "next-testing" branch, waiting
for review/testing.

Please let me know if I've missed any ima-evm-utils patches or if
there are still some simple changes needed before the next release.

thanks!

Mimi

* Re: ima-evm-utils: before releasing a new version
@ 2020-07-10 20:44 ` Bruno Meneguele
From: Bruno Meneguele @ 2020-07-10 20:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mimi Zohar
  Cc: linux-integrity, Petr Vorel, Vitaly Chikunov, Lakshmi Ramasubramanian