* Live Migration (L2 network)
@ 2020-07-27 11:05 William Lima Reiznautt
From: William Lima Reiznautt @ 2020-07-27 11:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: qemu-devel

Hi folks,

I hope everything is well.

Sorry about that doubt in this channel.

I have a doubt about live migration interacting with layer 2 network, when
the live migration is running. How does the qemu signal the switch network
that the qemu instance changes port ? Because when the qemu migration to
another port switch, the switch has a time to understand that flow is
changed.

I saw the dump traffic in live migration and I noticed that one packet
(RARP). "This packet is created by qemu."

Does anyone know if there is documentation on this?

Thanks

- - -
William Lima Reiznautt
willreli@gmail.com