* [ANNOUNCEMENT] Linux Plumbers Conference - Systems Boot and Security Microconference
@ 2020-08-04 20:30 Daniel Kiper
From: Daniel Kiper @ 2020-08-04 20:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: grub-devel

Hi all,

I have great pleasure of informing you that the call for proposals [1]
is open for Systems Boot and Security Microconference [2][3] which is
a part of Linux Plumbers Conference [4]. This year it will be a virtual
event. If you want to discuss with us your project, idea, etc. please
post your proposal at CfP page [1] and do not forget to set Track to
"Systems Boot and Security MC".

The CfP is open until 9th of August, 22:00 UTC.

If you have any questions, please drop me a line.

Daniel

[1] https://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/event/7/abstracts/
[2] https://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/event/7/page/80-accepted-microconferences#boot-cr
[3] https://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/blog/2020/systems-boot-and-security-microconference-accepted-into-2020-linux-plumbers-conference/
[4] https://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/

* Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Linux Plumbers Conference - Systems Boot and Security Microconference
@ 2021-09-10 10:43 ` Daniel Kiper
From: Daniel Kiper @ 2021-09-10 10:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: grub-devel

Hey,

On Mon, Aug 02, 2021 at 04:55:50PM +0200, Daniel Kiper wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have great pleasure of informing you that the call for proposals [1]
> is open for Systems Boot and Security Microconference [2][3] which is
> a part of Linux Plumbers Conference [4]. It will be a virtual event
> again. If you want to discuss with us your project, idea, etc. please
> post your proposal at CfP page [1] and do not forget to set Track to
> "Systems Boot and Security MC".
>
> There is no CfP posting deadline yet but do not wait until last minute...

Just a kind reminder. The CfP is open until 15th of September, next Wednesday.

Daniel

@ 2021-08-02 14:55 Daniel Kiper