* Re: Error saa7134 Avermedia Hibrid 16AR
       [not found] <CAOcvHs6Te1N3Vv_KcWEGpCy6uajfjs2-DUJi_JzZ6n2znMOHBw@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2020-09-21  5:02 ` Mauro Carvalho Chehab
From: Mauro Carvalho Chehab @ 2020-09-21  5:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jordi Coma Garcia; +Cc: linux-media

Em Sun, 20 Sep 2020 14:14:39 +0200
Jordi Coma Garcia <jordicoma22@gmail.com> escreveu:

> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to run the tv dvb-t card Avermedia hybrid 16ar on the linux
> 5.8.10 an arch linux. I can sintonize but I'm getting errors with kaffeine.
>

> [image: imatge.png]
> When running the lts kernel of arch ( 5.4.66-1) I have no errors and it
> works fine.
>
> Hope you can help

Based on the Kaffeine logs, I suspect that the sqlite database got
somehow corrupted (perhaps because some distro upgrade?).

Kaffeine stores its configuration, plus the channels found by scan
and the EPG data on some files:

	$ file ~/.local/share/kaffeine/*
	~/.local/share/kaffeine/config.dvb:   ASCII text
	~/.local/share/kaffeine/epgdata.dvb:  data
	~/.local/share/kaffeine/playlistsK4:  data
	~/.local/share/kaffeine/scanfile.dvb: ASCII text
	~/.local/share/kaffeine/sqlite.db:    SQLite 3.x database, last written using SQLite version 3033000

You could try to backup those files to some different place and then
remove the sqlite ones (epgdata.dvb and sqlite.db) and re-run the
Kaffeine's channel scan.

Thanks,
Mauro

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-09-21  5:02 UTC | newest]