* Tools backport request for Xen 4.14
@ 2020-10-09 17:47 Julien Grall
From: Julien Grall @ 2020-10-09 17:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ian Jackson, Jan Beulich; +Cc: xen-devel, Bertrand Marquis, ba1020

Hi Ian & Jan,

Would it be possible to consider backporting to 4.14 the following tools
commit:

d25cc3ec93eb "libxl: workaround gcc 10.2 maybe-uninitialized warning"

This would help to build Xen tools on Debian Testing with GCC 10. I
haven't build itself myself, so I can't promise this is only one :).

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall