* Outreachy patches caught up on.
@ 2020-10-25  9:26 Greg KH
From: Greg KH @ 2020-10-25  9:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: outreachy-kernel

Hi all,

I'm now caught up on all submitted outreachy patches that I can apply.

If you have not gotten an email from my patch system saying that your
patch was applied, consider it lost, or that it needed more work, and
please rebase and resend it.

thanks,

greg k-h

* Outreachy patches caught up on.
@ 2021-04-10  8:32 Greg KH
From: Greg KH @ 2021-04-10  8:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: outreachy-kernel

@ 2020-03-20 14:14 Greg KH
From: Greg KH @ 2020-03-20 14:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: outreachy-kernel

Hi all,

I'm now caught up on all submitted outreachy patches that I can apply.

If you have not gotten an email from my patch system saying that your
patch was applied, consider it lost, and please rebase and resend it.

thanks,

greg k-h

* Outreachy patches caught up on.
@ 2020-03-17 14:09 Greg KH
From: Greg KH @ 2020-03-17 14:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: outreachy-kernel

@ 2020-03-10  9:54 Greg KH
From: Greg KH @ 2020-03-10  9:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: outreachy-kernel

@ 2019-10-26 18:50 Greg KH
From: Greg KH @ 2019-10-26 18:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: outreachy-kernel

@ 2019-10-10  9:04 Greg KH
From: Greg KH @ 2019-10-10  9:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: outreachy-kernel

@ 2019-03-09 10:30 Greg KH
From: Greg KH @ 2019-03-09 10:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: outreachy-kernel

Hi all,

I'm now caught up on all submitted outreachy patches that I can apply.

If you have not gotten an email from my patch system saying that your
patch was applied, consider it lost, and please rebase and resend it.

Note, I am traveling for a week starting tomorrow for two different
conferences and it is the middle of the merge window upstream, so my
response time to patches here might be delayed a bit (or not, depending
on how interesting the conferences are...)

thanks,

greg k-h

* Outreachy patches caught up on.
@ 2019-03-06  9:24 Greg KH
From: Greg KH @ 2019-03-06  9:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: outreachy-kernel

@ 2019-03-03  8:28 Greg KH
From: Greg KH @ 2019-03-03  8:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: outreachy-kernel

Hi all,

I'm now caught up on all submitted outreachy patches that I can apply.

If you have not gotten an email from my patch system saying that your
patch was applied, consider it lost, and please rebase and resend it.

Please note, the upstream merge window is going to open starting later
today, so that means my response time is going to be a bit slower than
normal this week on applying patches.

thanks,

greg k-h

* Outreachy patches caught up on.
@ 2019-02-26 10:53 Greg KH
From: Greg KH @ 2019-02-26 10:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: outreachy-kernel

@ 2018-10-30  9:34 Greg KH
From: Greg KH @ 2018-10-30  9:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: outreachy-kernel

Hi all,

I'm now caught up on all submitted outreachy patches that I can apply
(i.e. ones for the drivers/staging/ tree that are not drm patches.)

@ 2018-03-06 12:21 Greg KH
From: Greg KH @ 2018-03-06 12:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: outreachy-kernel

Hi all,

I'm now caught up on all submitted outreachy patches that I can apply
(i.e. ones for the drivers/staging/ tree that are not media patches.)

@ 2017-09-29 13:42 Greg KH
From: Greg KH @ 2017-09-29 13:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: outreachy-kernel

Hi all,

I'm now caught up on all non-IIO or drm outreachy patches (those go
through a different maintainer).

@ 2017-03-21  7:47 Greg KH
From: Greg KH @ 2017-03-21  7:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: outreachy-kernel

Hi all,

I'm now caught up on all non-IIO or documentation outreachy patches