* Please ignore "sload compression support" patches without "v3"
@ 2020-12-08  8:26 ` Robin Hsu
From: Robin Hsu @ 2020-12-08  8:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-f2fs-devel, jaegeuk, chao; +Cc: linux-kernel, Robin Hsu

From: Robin Hsu <robinhsu@google.com>

Hi, All,

Due to my mistakes, patches for sload compression support were sent
without "v3" (version 3).  That was corrected by resending them again,
with the correct subject (with "v3").  Please ignore those emails without
"v3".

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
Robin Hsu

* [f2fs-dev] Please ignore "sload compression support" patches without "v3"
@ 2020-12-08  8:26 ` Robin Hsu