* Disinfection
@ 2020-12-16  8:36 Diego Sanchez
From: Diego Sanchez @ 2020-12-16  8:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: target-devel

Good morning,

looking for companies interested in raising additional capital by diversifying their offer in soaps, liquids and gels for hand disinfection and cosmetics for body and hair care.

The distribution of innovative products corresponding to the current preferences of customers in the field of hygiene and preventive healthcare allows our partners to gain new markets and achieve better economic results.

In addition to products with bactericidal action, our range includes shower gels, shampoos and hair conditioners, as well as efficient, concentrated detergents.

The versatility (suitable for all skin types) combined with an affordable price means that customers make an informed choice of a product among others available on the market.

Are you interested in cooperation?

Diego Sanchez

* Disinfection
@ 2020-12-14  9:01 Diego Sanchez
From: Diego Sanchez @ 2020-12-14  9:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

@ 2020-12-14  8:46 Diego Sanchez
From: Diego Sanchez @ 2020-12-14  8:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: selinux

@ 2020-12-03  8:50  Diego Sánchez
From:  Diego Sánchez  @ 2020-12-03  8:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-block

Good morning,

looking for companies interested in raising additional capital by diversifying their offer in soaps, liquids and gels for hand disinfection and cosmetics for body and hair care.

The distribution of innovative products corresponding to the current preferences of customers in the field of hygiene and preventive healthcare allows our partners to gain new markets and achieve better economic results.

In addition to products with bactericidal action, our range includes shower gels, shampoos and hair conditioners, as well as efficient, concentrated detergents.

The versatility (suitable for all skin types) combined with an affordable price means that customers make an informed choice of a product among others available on the market.

Are you interested in cooperation?

Diego Sánchez

* Disinfection
@ 2020-12-03  8:50  Diego Sánchez

From:  Diego Sánchez  @ 2020-12-03  8:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-mediatek

@ 2020-12-03  8:45  Diego Sánchez

From:  Diego Sánchez  @ 2020-12-03  8:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-rockchip

@ 2020-12-03  8:45  Diego Sánchez via Linux-erofs
From:  Diego Sánchez via Linux-erofs @ 2020-12-03  8:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-erofs

@ 2020-12-03  8:40  Diego Sánchez

From:  Diego Sánchez  @ 2020-12-03  8:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-riscv

@ 2020-12-01  8:45  Diego Sánchez
From:  Diego Sánchez  @ 2020-12-01  8:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernel-janitors

@ 2020-11-27  8:36  Diego Sánchez
From:  Diego Sánchez  @ 2020-11-27  8:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: io-uring

@ 2020-11-16  8:30  Diego Sánchez
From:  Diego Sánchez  @ 2020-11-16  8:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bpf

@ 2020-11-12  9:10  Diego Sánchez
From:  Diego Sánchez  @ 2020-11-12  9:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ath11k

@ 2020-11-12  9:05  Diego Sánchez
From:  Diego Sánchez  @ 2020-11-12  9:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ath10k

@ 2020-11-09  8:45 Aiden Branwen
From: Aiden Branwen @ 2020-11-09  8:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-can

Good morning,

looking for companies interested in raising additional capital by diversifying their offer in soaps, liquids and gels for hand disinfection and cosmetics for body and hair care.

The distribution of innovative products corresponding to the current preferences of customers in the field of hygiene and preventive healthcare allows our partners to gain new markets and achieve better economic results.

In addition to products with bactericidal action, our range includes shower gels, shampoos and hair conditioners, as well as efficient, concentrated detergents.

The versatility (suitable for all skin types) combined with an affordable price means that customers make an informed choice of a product among others available on the market.

Are you interested in cooperation?

Aiden Branwen

* Disinfection
@ 2020-11-09  8:40 Aiden Branwen

From: Aiden Branwen @ 2020-11-09  8:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-integrity

@ 2020-10-29  8:31 John Barker
From: John Barker @ 2020-10-29  8:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-nfs

Good morning,

looking for companies interested in raising additional capital by diversifying their offer in soaps, liquids and gels for hand disinfection and cosmetics for body and hair care.

The distribution of innovative products corresponding to the current preferences of customers in the field of hygiene and preventive healthcare allows our partners to gain new markets and achieve better economic results.

In addition to products with bactericidal action, our range includes shower gels, shampoos and hair conditioners, as well as efficient, concentrated detergents.

The versatility (suitable for all skin types) combined with an affordable price means that customers make an informed choice of a product among others available on the market.

Are you interested in cooperation?

John Barker

* Disinfection
@ 2020-09-22  8:05 Liam Brown
From: Liam Brown @ 2020-09-22  8:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-arm-kernel

Good morning,

would you like to expand your range with odorless disinfection products that effectively remove viruses and bacteria from your hands?

As a producer of soaps, liquids and gels for hand disinfection, I would like to present our offer for this type of assortment, which works great in everyday use, as well as as a professional agent in medical facilities.

We can also offer you liquid soaps, shower gels, shampoos and hair conditioners with a wide range of fragrances and concentrated detergents.

Our products are very popular on the global market due to price availability and high efficiency, while the high level of concentration of active substances guarantees full effectiveness of the means.

If you would like to familiarize yourself with our offer and introduce new products to your range, I will gladly present what we can offer.

Please contact me.

Liam Brown

* Disinfection
@ 2020-09-22  7:45 Liam Brown