* [Buildroot] Patch for linux-headers
@ 2020-12-17  0:30 Petr Vorel
From: Petr Vorel @ 2020-12-17  0:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Hi,

I wonder if it's allowed to add patch to add patch for linux-headers.
There would have to be more versions for the patch (due headers being built for
more versions). I'd like to use my upstreamed patch [1] which fixes
"redefinition of struct sysinfo" build failure on MUSL.
This so far required to patch affected packages or simply disable them
(depends on !BR2_TOOLCHAIN_USES_MUSL).

Actually, much simpler patch from Khem Raj could be used [2].

Kind regards,
Petr

[1] https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?id=a85cbe6159ffc973e5702f70a3bd5185f8f3c38d
[2] https://git.alpinelinux.org/aports/tree/main/linux-headers/0003-remove-inclusion-of-sysinfo.h-in-kernel.h.patch