* Branch change for kvm tree
@ 2020-12-16 14:10 Paolo Bonzini
From: Paolo Bonzini @ 2020-12-16 14:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Stephen,

linux-next is currently using kvm.git's "linux-next" branch.
Unfortunately I have just learnt of this fact; KVM maintainers and
developers have always used the "next" branch instead.

It seems like until a few months ago "linux-next" was a symbolic link to
the "next" branch, but something must have changed since then on the
kernel.org side and thus the branch is frozen to last August.

Would you please make the change to kvm.git's "next" branch?

Thanks,

Paolo

* Re: Branch change for kvm tree
@ 2020-12-16 21:14 ` Stephen Rothwell