* Need help getting i386-coreboot tests working
@ 2020-12-18 10:35 Glenn Washburn
From: Glenn Washburn @ 2020-12-18 10:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: grub-devel

Hi all,

I'm getting failures while running make check for i386-coreboot. I
believe I need to set GRUB_COREBOOT_ROM and GRUB_CBFSTOOL. Is anyone
running these tests? Are there pre-built binaries that will work for
the tests that I can grab off a public server somewhere? Even better,
any debian/ubuntu packages?

Glenn

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-12-18 10:35 UTC | newest]