* BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP
@ 2021-03-25 13:31 Gray Selman
From: Gray Selman @ 2021-03-25 13:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: git

Hello,

My name is Selman Gray, I am an International Business
Facilitator. I have a business proposal for  you. My client, who
is a political personel would love to invest with you. Do you
have any existing business or new business idea that is
lucrative? Before, we would proceed to all that, it is very, very
important to me and my client we first build a good business
relationship with you, where we all get to know each other
properly and be certain that we can have sealed trust between us.
THIS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT.

I will tell you more when i hear from you.

ATTENTION: Reply to grayselman46@gmail.com

Your's Sincerly,
Selman Gray

@ 2021-03-26  3:09 Gray Selman
From: Gray Selman @ 2021-03-26  3:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: devel

@ 2021-03-25 13:48 Gray Selman

From: Gray Selman @ 2021-03-25 13:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: driverdev-devel

@ 2021-03-25 13:30 Gray Selman
From: Gray Selman @ 2021-03-25 13:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bpf

@ 2021-03-25  8:07 Gray Selman
From: Gray Selman @ 2021-03-25  8:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: driverdev-devel

       [not found] <1262277101.368577.1459032890831.JavaMail.yahoo.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2016-03-26 22:54 ` DR.HARUNA BELLO
From: DR.HARUNA BELLO @ 2016-03-26 22:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

Dear Friend,

Please and Please contact me through this E_mail (drharunabello868@gmail.com)

Let me start by introducing myself,I am Dr Haruna Bello,
Manager of Bank Of Africa Burkina faso.
I am writting you this letter based on the latest development at my Departmentwhich I will like to bring to your personal edification.(18.5 million U.SDollars transfer claims).
This is a legitimate transaction and I agreed to offer you 40% of this money as my foreign partner after confirmation of the fund in your bank account.
If you are interested,get back to me with the following details below.

(1)Your age........................
(2)Sex........................
(3)Your occupation.....
(4)Your marital status.....
(5)Your country Name......
(6)Your full residential address.......
(7)Your private phone and fax number and your complete name.......
(8)A copy of your int'l passport or ID card............
As soon as I receive these data, I will forward to you the application form whichyou will send to the bank.

Please and Please contact me through this E_mail (drharunabello868@gmail.com)

Best Regard
Dr Haruna Bello

* BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP
       [not found] <1689280299.1155892.1459031536954.JavaMail.yahoo.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2016-03-26 22:32 ` DR.HARUNA BELLO
From: DR.HARUNA BELLO @ 2016-03-26 22:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

Dear Friend,

@ 2013-04-05  7:45 NA
From: NA @ 2013-04-05  7:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am Mr. Barry William from London-UK. I wish to transfer sum of (£38,000,000.00) pounds sterling, which belong to the director and owner of petrochemical service. He died with out a WILL through my investigation. However, if you can be honest with me i will work this deal out with you without any further delay.

* Business Relationship
@ 2012-11-05 19:49 Mr.Evans Thomas Jr
From: Mr.Evans Thomas Jr @ 2012-11-05 19:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

From:Mr.Evans Thomas
Accra, Ghana.

This e-mail is strictly confidential and is for your attention only.I am
making this venture proposal to you with faith, hoping that you will be
capable to do this transaction with me in confidence.

I wish to transfer sum of($38,000,000.00) US Dollars, which belong to the
director and owner of petrochemical service. He died with out a will,
through my investigation. However, if you can  be honest with me,please
send me your phone
number,your age and  profession; so that I will detail you on how we will
conclude this  transaction in 5 banking working days

I will give you more information regarding this transaction if you are
interested.

Yours,

Mr.Evans Thomas
mr.evansthomas@rocketmail.com

* Business Relationship
@ 2012-11-05 18:59 Mr.Evans Thomas Jr
From: Mr.Evans Thomas Jr @ 2012-11-05 18:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

From:Mr.Evans Thomas
Accra, Ghana.

@ 2012-11-05 18:25 Mr.Evans Thomas Jr
From: Mr.Evans Thomas Jr @ 2012-11-05 18:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

From: Mr.Evans Thomas Jr @ 2012-11-05 18:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

From: Mr.Evans Thomas Jr @ 2012-11-05 18:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

From: Mr.Evans Thomas Jr @ 2012-11-05 18:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

From: Mr.Evans Thomas Jr @ 2012-11-05 18:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

From:Mr.Evans Thomas
Accra, Ghana.

@ 2007-09-07 15:13 gdw_amala
From: gdw_amala @ 2007-09-07 15:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nfs

GLOBAL CONSULT & FINANCE MANAGEMENT LTD

HEAD OFFICE: 43/45 OSBORNE AVENUE

VICTORIA GARDEN CITY (VGC)

LAGOS-NIGERIA.

Attention: Distinguished,

Sir,

My firm is a medium scale company with area of interest in finance

 consulting and management, hence we have then been contracted by a retired

 Army General, to source for a reliable strong foreign investor who will

 assist him secure a huge sums of money.

The money in question was a personally secured while he was serving as

 the project director in the Army, and it is presently lodged in the

 vault of the Union Bank of Nigeria Plc, as unclaimed bills.

Our client is interest to invest the $30.5Million USD into crude

 exportation and Hotel management in your Country and you are expected to play

 a prominent role in securing a hotel in good location in your capital

 city for his investment.

Please in your response, do include a report about Hotel management in

 your Country and other useful information as it affects business

 generally. Be rest assured this transaction is risk free, on hearing from you

 we shall give you full details about the project including a handsome

 reward for your participation.

Please note, all corresponded should be directed to the company's

 Email: gdw_amala@yahoo.com.

Regards,

Yours faithfully,

Dr.Godwin Amala.

CEO

* Business relationship
@ 2005-07-08 19:40 quazi
From: quazi  @ 2005-07-08 19:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Administrator

Hello!
Compliments
I have been searching for a person whom we can jointly invest, Trust in and
also solicit an honorable partnership with.
I want to confirm that your contact information was got from a web email
directory. I represent a client who is interested in investing in your
country in areas related to agriculture or any business of your choice, to
initiate a proper and structured relationship. Please let me know what your
response will be to an offer to receive investment funds in cash if;
1. The said fund amounts to US$8,500,000 (Eight Million, Five hundred
Thousand US Dollars).
2. The said fund is in cash and needs to be transferred in the same state,
due to some covert reasons.
3. The fund could be invested through your agency in the purchase of
facility and assets for investment purposes within your country, in
collaboration with the agency of the current brokers.
4. This transaction will result in you being paid a commission of 10% off
the investment capital.
5. The fund owners desire absolute confidentiality and professionalism
in the handling of this matter, due to risks of seizure of the fund and
litigation if personalities are revealed.
The fund owners have interest to invest in any of the following industries,
depending on which is most transparent, low risk, and average profit
yielding: Power Generation, Telecommunication and Software Development, Film
Production, Hardware Manufacturing and Export, Medicine, Construction or
Real-Estate Development.
Based upon the information provided above, I would like to know if you
shall be able to assist in the nature of managing the investment fund. You
must note that the fund can only be transferred in cash, therefore if you
are in acceptance to participate with us in the investment of the fund, you
shall also need to participate with us in the transfer of the fund in cash
in the manner of receiving the fund in cash and depositing it in a Trusted
account opened in favour of the investment to be established.
And this account would serve as the base or operating account for the
investment. I am obliged to believe that you would be able to understand the
information above, and should you need further information, please do not
hesitate to ask.
Kindly confirm receipt of this email by sending all correspondence to:
quazihossain44@netscape.net

Sincerely,

Quazi Hossain  (Esq)

* business relationship
@ 2005-06-08 22:28 Mary Koko KHUMALO
From: Mary Koko KHUMALO @ 2005-06-08 22:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

HUMBLY REQUEST FOR YOUR KIND ASSISTANCE (PLEASE).
ALTERNATIVE EMAIL ADDRESS: koko_mary4@yahoo.com)
Dear Sir,
It will be a surprise to you receiving this letter today,though we have
not met or transact business before.I got your contact  via internet, and then I decided to request for your kind assistance to me as a foreign partner for this transaction, which is
going to profit both of us.Meanwhile, I would like to introduce myself before
moving more further, I am Mary Koko KHUMALO the Daughter of Dr.Koko KHUMALO. I
will be 21 years by November this year.
My father Dr. Koko KHUMALO deals with gold and diamond and was the Chief
Accountant of a Gold Mining Industry in Kimberly- South Africa before he
past away some few months ago. Knowing fully well that South Africa being
a country rich in Gold and Diamond, my late father who was  rich and
famous before he past away entrusted me as his only daughter. He told
me on his bed side in hospital with confidence where he
deposited a huge amount of money with a Finance institution in Europe and for save keeping, and which all the relevant documents was handed over to me by him to go- ahead and transfer this money out of  the financial instutution for investment.
The total amount of US$ 7.2 Million Dollars was lodged into a Financal institutionin a Europe by my late father.I decided to contact you as a foreign partner that will assist me transfer this money into your personal or companies account pending my arrival in your company. I have decide to compensate/give you 15% of the total amount for your assistance, which you are going to render in this transaction.You should bear in mind that this business is100% risk free to both parties but should be treate confidential
to avoid any diversion during its process.
I would like you to contact me on my email immediately you receive this
mail but security agency in South Africa monitoring all international
call. Please get back to me through email, so we will discuss the whole
process for the transferring of the money, this will take 7 (Seven) working
days from the day I get your reply.I don't want you to betray the confidence
I have in you although we never met each other before.
Best regards,
Mary

* BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP
@ 2002-11-11 14:43 Dennis Dozie
From: Dennis Dozie @ 2002-11-11 14:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ddozie

ATTN:DIRECTOR/CEO

Sir,

This contact is tantamount to an unflinching desire to establish a long mutual
business relationship based on trust and mutual understanding.

I am Mr.Dennis Dozie ,the payment Co-Ordinator of ECO INTERNATIONAL BANK
PLC(Lagos-Nigeria).During the course of investigation it was found that the sum
of
US$12.5M (Twelve Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) has been lying
dormant in a suspense account of our bank.

The said amount after due investigation belongs to a Foreigner, Late ENG.ANDREW
WILSON who was an Oil merchant/contractor with the Federal Government of
Nigeria and he was our valued customer but unfortunately the dastardly act of
the terrorists september 11th 2001 on the WTC(NEW YORK) building brought his
transaction to a halt.It is quite amazing that nobody has serviced the account
or shown up for his money since after his death till date.Although,several
efforts have been made by the bank to get in touch with his next of kin or any
of his relations, but all to no avail (he had no wife or children).

It is on this note some top officials of ECO INTERNATIONAL BANK PLC,who are
fully aware of the incident resolved and asked me to find and negotiate with
trust worthy foreigner who will be willing to assist us ,and act as next of kin
to the Late ENG.ANDREW  WILSON.

Going by the policy in our country as against civil servants operating  foreign
account or even to have that kind of huge amount in our local accounts,I
solicit for your assistance in transferring this money into your foreign
account for personal investment purpose. Having found out that your city are
known for business acumen and trustworthiness in business dealings.

Because of this I have to solicit for your assistance and understanding,with an
unflinching faith that you will not betray me in this business.This is the
reason why I am  asking for your assistance to enable me invest the fund in
your city,settle down with my family and also have you as my mentor.

If you can handle the transfer for our joint benefit please get back to me so
we can discuss,as what is required now is either for us to  have you as his
next of kin or to transfer the money in your name.

I want you to understand that this transaction must be kept in utmost
confidentiality and secrecy because the bank here might claim the fund if they
got to know

* Business Relationship
@ 2002-07-03  6:43 Mr.Ezra  Koffi
From: Mr.Ezra  Koffi @ 2002-07-03  6:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Dear Sir,
I MR. EZRA KOFFI have decided to bestow this trust on you.During our investigation and auditing in this bank, my department came across a very huge sum of money belonging to a deceased person who died on november 1997 in a plane crash and the fund has been dormant in his account with this Bank without any claim of the fund in our custody either from his family or relation before our discovery  to this development.

Although personally,I keep this information secret within myself and partners to enable the whole plans and idea be profitable and successful. During the time of execution. The said amount was US$10M(Ten million united states dollars).

As it may interest you to know, I got your impressive information through the business directory at chamber of commerce and Industry here in Lome- Togo where I was seaching for a good relaible contact to do the business with.I was elated the time I saw your address  to propose the business to you.

Meanwhile all the whole arrangement to put claim over this fund as the bonafide next of kin to the deceased, get the required approval and transfer this money to a foreign account has been put in place and directives and needed information will be relayed to you as soon as you indicate your interest and willingness to assist us and also benefit your self to this great business opportunity.

In fact I could have done this deal alone but because of my position in this country as a civil servant,we are not allowed to operate a foreign account and would eventually raise an eye brow on my side during the time of transfer because I work in this bank. This is the actual reason why it will require a second party or fellow who will forward claims as the next of kin with affidavit of trust of oath to the Bank and also present a foreign account where he will need the money to be re-transferred into on his request as it may be after due verification and larification by the correspondent branch of the bank,where the whole money will be remitted from to your own designation bank account.

I will not fail to inform you that this transaction is 100% risk free. The sharing rate of this money will be discussed later upon your favourable response showing your zealous determination to assist us but the first priority is your total acceptance and commitment to assist.

Please,you have been adviced to keep top secret as we are still in service and intend to retire from service after we conclude this deal with you. I will be monitoring the whole situation here in this bank until you confirm the money in your account and ask us to come down to your country for subsequent sharing of the fund according to percentages previously indicated and further investment,either in your country or any country you advice us to invest in.All other necessary information will be sent to you when I hear from you.

Best Regard,
MR. EZRA KOFFI.