* [ANN] U-Boot v2021.04-rc5 released
@ 2021-03-29 21:25 Tom Rini
From: Tom Rini @ 2021-03-29 21:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hey all,

It's release day, and here's v2021.04-rc5.  Once again, not a whole lot
of change since last time in master, and -next has been and is still
open.  I just want to repeat a few things from -rc4:

- We've moved from "gitlab.denx.de" (and also "git.denx.de") to
  "source.denx.de", please make sure to update your scripts and tools
  and so forth.  If you send me pull requests, now is a good time to
  switch to url/pushurl if you haven't already.
- Once v2021.04 is released I will be pushing a large number of board
  removals for things that will be then 2 years past their "migrate this
  by ... or it might be removed" date which is also around 3 years total
  of notice.

A new notice would be that we've added a migration warning of v2022.04
for DM_I2C.  This migration is largely done already and there's only a
few boards that need intervention still.

In terms of a changelog,
git log --merges v2021.04-rc4..v2021.04-rc5
contains what I've pulled but as always, better PR messages and tags
will provide better results here.

I'll be merging -rc5 in to -next shortly and pushing that out as well
once CI completes.

This is the final -rc before release on April 5th.  Thanks all!

--
Tom