* IIO now taking changes for the 5.15 cycle.
@ 2021-06-17 14:37 Jonathan Cameron
From: Jonathan Cameron @ 2021-06-17 14:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-iio

Hi All,

I'm usually pretty lax at actually letting people know and burry it
in replies to random emails. So this time lets do things things better.

I've just sent what will probably be my last pull request to Greg
for the 5.14 merge window.  Fixes will go in during the rc cycles
as normal, but anything that isn't a fix is now going to be queued
up for the 5.15 merge window.

As ever, a few series under review have just missed, but we have to
put the cut off somewhere.  For anyone who doesn't know I usually
do this about 10 days before the merge window looks likely to open.
Sometimes a bit before that (so don't cut it too fine!)

Thanks,

Jonathan

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-06-17 14:35 UTC | newest]