* get_default_envs.sh broken in master
@ 2021-06-20 20:28 Jan Kiszka
From: Jan Kiszka @ 2021-06-20 20:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

commit 958f2e57 ("build: use thin archives instead of incremental
linking") broke scripts/get_default_envs.sh:

aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy:copy_built-in.o: sorry: copying thin archives
is not currently supported: invalid operation

I know (by now) that there is a u-boot-initial-env target which is
apparently equivalent and not affected by this. But that raises the
question if the script should be removed or if if should become a
wrapper for that target (for the sake of existing callers)?

Jan

* Re: get_default_envs.sh broken in master
@ 2021-06-21 20:11 ` Tom Rini
From: Tom Rini @ 2021-06-21 20:11 UTC (permalink / raw)