* LIN (ISO 17987)
@ 2021-06-22  8:25 Marc Kleine-Budde
From: Marc Kleine-Budde @ 2021-06-22  8:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-can

Hello CAN community,

has anyone experience with a LIN stack for Linux? Can you recommend one?

regards,
Marc

--
Pengutronix e.K.                 | Marc Kleine-Budde           |
Embedded Linux                   | https://www.pengutronix.de  |

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: LIN (ISO 17987)
@ 2021-06-22  8:56 ` Oliver Hartkopp
From: Oliver Hartkopp @ 2021-06-22  8:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Marc Kleine-Budde, linux-can, Pavel Pisa

Hello Marc,

On 22.06.21 10:25, Marc Kleine-Budde wrote:
> Hello CAN community,
>
> has anyone experience with a LIN stack for Linux? Can you recommend one?

there was an off-list discussion in February where I would like to share
the latest reply.

In https://github.com/ppisa/linux-lin there's a bunch of URLs which
points to a LIN implementation and documentation based on SocketCAN with
LIN netdevices.

Best,
Oliver