* Inclusive Naming
@ 2021-06-28 19:38 Brad Bishop
From: Brad Bishop @ 2021-06-28 19:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openbmc; +Cc: Samer El-Haj-Mahmoud, Sagar Dharia

Hi everyone

I would like to highlight this addition to our documentation:

https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/c/openbmc/docs/+/44522

Please review, and if you have any questions or concerns please voice
them in the gerrit review, or you can simply reply to this note.  Your
TSC intends to wait a few weeks for feedback, evaluate whatever feedback
is received, and go from there.

Thanks

-brad

* Re: Inclusive Naming
@ 2021-06-28 21:02 ` Mike
From: Mike @ 2021-06-28 21:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Brad Bishop; +Cc: openbmc, Sagar Dharia, Samer El-Haj-Mahmoud

Brad,

The SMBus/PMBus technical committee is changing the master/slave terms, but had not yet voted on the change.

Let me know if care and I can get a draft to you for review.

Mike

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jun 28, 2021, at 1:46 PM, Brad Bishop <bradleyb@fuzziesquirrel.com> wrote:
>
> Hi everyone
>
> I would like to highlight this addition to our documentation:
>
> https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/c/openbmc/docs/+/44522
>
> Please review, and if you have any questions or concerns please voice them in the gerrit review, or you can simply reply to this note.  Your
> TSC intends to wait a few weeks for feedback, evaluate whatever feedback is received, and go from there.
>
> Thanks
>
> -brad

* Re: Inclusive Naming
@ 2021-06-28 21:09   ` Brad Bishop
From: Brad Bishop @ 2021-06-28 21:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mike; +Cc: Samer El-Haj-Mahmoud, openbmc, Sagar Dharia

On Mon, Jun 28, 2021 at 03:02:57PM -0600, Mike wrote:
>Brad,
>
>The SMBus/PMBus technical committee is changing the master/slave terms, but had not yet voted on the change.
>
>Let me know if care and I can get a draft to you for review.
>
>Mike

Mike

Yes please, if it isn't too much trouble.

Thanks!

-brad