* [tpm2] How to decrypt a symmetric key in the TPM that was wrapped by an asymmetric key generated by that TPM
@ 2021-10-01 22:25 snambakam
From: snambakam @ 2021-10-01 22:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tpm2

My client host that has the TPM generates a key pair and sends the public key to the server. The server generates a symmetric key that is encrypted by the public key it received and sends the result to the client.

I can do decrypt operation to retrieve the symmetric key. How to decrypt the key but keep it in the TPM for a subsequent encrypt/decrypt operation?

Thanks!

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-10-01 22:25 UTC | newest]