* reporting a bug?
@ 2021-11-02 19:32 Matt Zagrabelny
From: Matt Zagrabelny @ 2021-11-02 19:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netfilter

Hello,

Is

https://bugzilla.netfilter.org/

still the location for submitting bugs for nftables/netfilter?

If so, does the bug tracker allow anyone to create an account and submit bugs?

I cannot find how to create an account at the aforementioned site.

Thanks,

-m

* Re: reporting a bug?
@ 2021-11-02 19:55 ` Florian Westphal
From: Florian Westphal @ 2021-11-02 19:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Matt Zagrabelny; +Cc: netfilter

Matt Zagrabelny <mzagrabe@d.umn.edu> wrote:
> https://bugzilla.netfilter.org/
>
> still the location for submitting bugs for nftables/netfilter?
>
> If so, does the bug tracker allow anyone to create an account and submit bugs?
>
> I cannot find how to create an account at the aforementioned site.

Seems like it got disabled.  You can report bugs to
netfilter-devel@vger.kernel.org.