* Hi, I want to contribute to Perf
@ 2021-11-02 22:19 Sohaib Mohamed
From: Sohaib Mohamed @ 2021-11-02 22:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-perf-users

Hello, great people,

I'm Sohaib, an undergrad student living in Cairo, EG
Last few months I worked (and am still) on supporting Htop & Performance
co-pilot:
- https://github.com/htop-dev/htop/commits?author=smalinux
- https://github.com/performancecopilot/pcp/commits?author=smalinux
Nowadays I want to go deep than that, to Perf :-) I'm so interested in Perf and
I hope to make useful contributions to the community.

I already talked to Ian as I think he was a GSoC mentor this year and he was
generous with his time and his notes.

Please feel free to assign any task to me you think will help me to get involved
with the community.
Also, I probable will make beginners naive mistakes, please
correct me, I will appreciate that so much :-)

Thanks,
Sohaib

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-11-02 22:19 UTC | newest]