* filling machines , capping machines ,labeling machines for sauce
@ 2021-12-09  3:51 zora
From: zora  @ 2021-12-09  3:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-firmware

Hello
This is Zora from Tianjin Maitewei machinery co.,ltd , we specilized in filling , capping , sealing and labeling
machine more than 10 years
Do you want to purchase machines to establish new factory or  expand your sauce production line ?
we have own R&D development team and can customize as your bottles and products , and offer professional
technology service
Please let me know if you have any interests
Looking forward to your reply soon
Thanks&Best regards
Zora
Email: saler@mtwfilling.com
Mobile: 0086 15822179405
Wechat/ whatsapp/ facebook/ Linkedin: 0086 15822179405

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-12-09  3:51 UTC | newest]