* AW: BOOKING-Read Now.
@ 2022-02-07  7:47 Christina Protti
From: Christina Protti @ 2022-02-07  7:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Dear Beloved,

How are you? My name is Mrs. Christina Protti, and I got your
contact on my personal search from an insurance broker at FNB, on
whom to give (Will) my money to. Please I want to give & will my
money in your name, the total sum of (5.231.170.00 EUR) to be
under your name, that is the only money left in my account right
now. I'm going to tell you why I want to give my money to you.
I'm in a terrible state right now.

I am in the hospital writing to you, and I'll tell you my story
as soon as I hear from you.

Regards
Mrs. Christina

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-02-07  7:55 UTC | newest]