* zeus intel preempt_rt config
@ 2022-02-22 19:53 Monsees, Steven C (US)
From: Monsees, Steven C (US) @ 2022-02-22 19:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

How do override/modify the kernel .config file generated when building for linux-intel-rt (PREEMPT_RT) ?

I dumped /proc/config.gz and it is always the default configuration my changes/updates are never included.

I do not seem to have this issue when building PREEMPT_RT for Xilinx/ARM ...

I am trying to add additional configuration for docker support (missing elements seen by /usr/share/docker/check-config.sh).

Thanks,
Steve