* Tracking your PATCH submissions
@ 2022-03-31  1:51 Alison Schofield
From: Alison Schofield @ 2022-03-31  1:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Outreachy Linux Kernel

In case you are wondering the status of your patches -

When GregKH accepts your patch you get an acknowledgment email directly.
If he specifically rejects it, you also get feedback from him on what
to improve. Occasionally a patch gets missed in a flurry of patches.

He won't accept a patch where another reviewer has already requested
an update. So, once you get any feedback, revise and send the new
version.

You can follow the staging-testing tree [1] and see if Greg has pulled
patches since your submittal. That might make you think about RESENDing.
You can always ask on this list for help too.

For example, at this moment I can see that Rebecca & Sevinj had patches
accepted 16 hours ago, and that seems to be the last time Greg accepted
anything. I expect to see a few more Outreachy patches taken the next
time Greg works his queue.

Hope that's useful,
Alison

[1] https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/gregkh/staging.git/log/?h=staging-testing

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-03-31  1:48 UTC | newest]