* Your kind attention
@ 2022-05-12  4:43 mathejohnson91
From: mathejohnson91 @ 2022-05-12  4:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: soc

Hello there,

My names are Mathew Johnson, I am representing the interest of a certain politically exposed person, we are looking for partners overseas that can manage high-value funds for a period of 5-10 years, the funds have been accrued by the influence of the power of my benefactor’s office.

Please do contact me if you are interested and I will explain the business to you in detail for you to better understand the transaction, I can assure you that this will be of mutual benefit to all.

You can respond to me and ill send you a detailed explanation

Yours.

Mathew Johnson.

* Your kind attention
@ 2022-05-31  8:32 mathej200
From: mathej200 @ 2022-05-31  8:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: soc

Hello there,

My names are Mathew Johnson, I am representing the interest of a certain politically exposed person, we are looking for partners overseas that can manage high-value funds for a period of 5-10 years, the funds have been accrued by the influence of the power of my benefactor’s office.

Please do contact me if you are interested and I will explain the business to you in detail for you to better understand the transaction, I can assure you that this will be of mutual benefit to all.

You can respond to me and i will send you a detailed explanation

Yours.

Mathew Johnson.

* Your kind attention
@ 2022-05-31  8:32 mathej200
From: mathej200 @ 2022-05-31  8:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-arm-kernel

@ 2022-05-31  8:31 mathej200

From: mathej200 @ 2022-05-31  8:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ath10k

@ 2022-05-31  8:30 mathej200
From: mathej200 @ 2022-05-31  8:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-rockchip

@ 2022-05-31  8:29 mathej200
From: mathej200 @ 2022-05-31  8:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-nvme

@ 2022-05-31  8:28 mathej200
From: mathej200 @ 2022-05-31  8:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-mediatek

@ 2022-05-31  8:25 mathej200--- via Linux-erofs
From: mathej200--- via Linux-erofs @ 2022-05-31  8:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-erofs; +Cc: mathej200

@ 2022-05-31  8:23 mathej200
From: mathej200 @ 2022-05-31  8:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: b43-dev

@ 2022-05-19  8:42 mathejohnson91
From: mathejohnson91 @ 2022-05-19  8:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: soc

@ 2022-05-12  4:40 mathejohnson91
From: mathejohnson91 @ 2022-05-12  4:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ath10k

@ 2022-05-12  4:39 mathejohnson91

From: mathejohnson91 @ 2022-05-12  4:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-mediatek

@ 2004-04-21  1:07 tyler2010
From: tyler2010 @ 2004-04-21  1:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Mr. Kenneth Tyler
Commonwealth Bank of Australia,
18 Bank Place Melbourne
Australia.

Dear friend,

This is a proposal in context but actually an appeal
soliciting for your unreserved assistance in
consummating an urgent transaction requiring
maximum confidence. Though this approach appears
desperate, I can assure you that whatever questions
you would need to ask or any other thing you will
need to know regarding this proposal will be
adequately answered to give you a clearer
understanding of it, so as to arrive at a successful
conclusion.

My name is Mr. Kenneth Tyler, Head of Securities,
Commonwealth Bank of Australia, Melbourne. On December
6, 2001, a foreign consultant/contractor
with the Asea Brown and Boveri Ltd, Mr. David Sidney
Jocelyn-Duffield, made a numbered time (fixed) Deposit
for twelve calendar months, valued at
US$30,000,000.00, (Thirty Million United States
Dollars) in my branch. Upon maturity, I sent a routine
notification to his forwarding address but got no
reply. After a month, I sent a reminder and finally we
discovered from his  contract employers, the Cadbury
Kenya Ltd, that Mr. Jocelyn-Duffield died from an
automobile accident. On further investigation, I found
out that he died without making a WILL, and all
attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless. I
therefore made further investigation and discovered
that Mr. Jocelyn-Duffield did not declare any next of
kin or relations in all his official documents,
including his Bank Deposit paperwork in our Bank. I
have carefully moved out these funds (US$30million)
from our bank as sundry funds to an offshore Deposit
Company in the European Union.

>From past experiences, I know that no one will ever
come forward to claim the deceased funds. According to
Australian Law, at the expiration of 5 (five) years,
the funds will be Unclaimable and revert to the
ownership of the Australia Government if nobody
applies to claim the fund. In order to avert this
negative development, I in conjunction with a
colleague (the Chief Operating Officer in the bank)
now seek your permission to allow my attorney do a
CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP/REASSIGNMENT OF CREDIT of stated
funds from the "deceased" to your name, so that the
funds (US$30million) would be released to you as the
new owner (on behalf  of me and my colleague). We are
writing you because, as public  servants, we cannot
operate a foreign account or have an account that is
more than 160,000:00. Consequently, I will present you
as the owner of the  funds in the Deposit Company so
you can be able to claim them. This is simple. I will
like you to provide immediately;

1. Full names
2. Contact address
3. Telephone and fax numbers

Once I receive these information, I will prepare the
necessary documents which will put you in place as the
new owner of the funds. The money will then be
released to your custody by the Deposit Company, for
us to share in the ratio of 70% for us and 30% for
you. There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for
this transaction will be done by the solicitor and
this will guarantees the successful execution of this
transaction. If you are interested, please reply
immediately via my email address. Upon your response,
I shall then provide you with more details and my
confidential phone number for further explanation that
will help you understand the transaction.

No doubt this proposal will make you apprehensive,
please we imploy you to observe utmost confidentiality
and rest assured that this transaction would be most
profitable for both of us because we shall require
your assistance to invest our share in your country
(buying of properties like real estate etc). This
is why your urgent action and response is of priority
to enable us conclude this transaction in a timely and
professional  manner.

I await your swift response please through my
alternative/private email box:
kentyler2003@netscape.net, signifying your decision.

Regards

Mr. Kenneth Tyler.

* your kind attention
@ 2004-02-08 19:10 t_ken2003
From: t_ken2003 @ 2004-02-08 19:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tylerken2003

Mr. Kenneth Tyler
Commonwealth Bank of Australia,
18 Bank Place Melbourne
Australia.

Dear friend,

This is a proposal in context but actually an appeal soliciting for your
unreserved assistance in consummating an urgent transaction requiring maximum
confidence. Though this approach appears desperate, I can assure you that
whatever questions you would need to ask or any other thing you will need
to know regarding this proposal will be adequately answered to give you
a clearer understanding of it, so as to arrive at a successful conclusion.

My name is Mr. Kenneth Tyler, Head of Securities,Commonwealth BanofAustralia,
Melbourne. On December 6, 2001, a foreign consultant/contractor with the
Cadbury Kenya Ltd, Mr. David Sidney Jocelyn-Duffield, made a numbered time fixed) Deposit for twelve calendar months, valued at US$30,000,000.00, (Thirty MillionUnited States Dollars) in my branch. Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a month,I sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his contract
employers,the Cadbury Kenya Ltd, that Mr. Jocelyn-Duffield died from an
automobile accident. On further investigation, I found out that he died without making a WILL, and all attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless. I therefore made further investigation and discovered that Mr. Jocelyn-Duffield did not declare any next of kin or relations in all his official documents,includinghis Bank Deposit paperwork in our Bank. I have carefully moved out thesefunds(US$30million)from our bank as sundry funds to an offshore Deposit Company in the European Union.

>From past experiences, I know that no one will ever come forward to claim
the deceased funds. According to Australian Law, at the expiration of 5
(five) years,the funds will be Unclaimable and revert to the ownership of
the Australia Government if nobody applies to claim the fund. In order to avert this negative development,I in conjunction with a colleague (the Chief Operating Officer in the bank)now seek your permission to allow my attorney do a CHANOWNERSHIP/REASSIGNMENTOF CREDIT of stated funds from the "deceased" to your name, so that thefunds (US$30million) would be released to you as the new owner (on behalf of me and my colleague). We are writing you because, as public servants,we cannot operate a foreign account or have an account that is more than$160,000:00. Consequently, I will present you as the owner of the  funds in the Deposit Company so you can be able to claim them. This is simple.I will like you to provide immediately;

[...]

box: tylerken2003@netscape.net, signifying your decision.

Regards,

Mr. Kenneth Tyler.