* 2022 Clang-Built Linux Meetup: Call For Papers
@ 2022-04-29 20:25 Bill Wendling
From: Bill Wendling @ 2022-04-29 20:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: clang-built-linux, clang linux fellowship, android-llvm-dev,
	linux-toolchains
  Cc: Nick Desaulniers, Kees Cook

The 2022 Clang-Built Linux Meetup is planned for 10-11 September, 2022
in Dublin, Ireland.

This is a time for everyone interested in Clang and Linux to get
together to share ideas, present current works, and generally have
fun. Best of all, we're meeting in person this year!

  https://clangbuiltlinux.github.io/cbl-meetup/

Call For Papers

If you have ideas for a presentation, create an "issue" on the GitHub site:

  https://github.com/ClangBuiltLinux/cbl-meetup/issues

More information will be forthcoming as the date approaches and
logistics are solidified.

Share and enjoy!
-bw

* Re: 2022 Clang-Built Linux Meetup: Call For Papers
@ 2022-05-13 19:57 ` Nick Desaulniers
From: Nick Desaulniers @ 2022-05-13 19:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: clang-built-linux; +Cc: linux-toolchains, Kees Cook, Bill Wendling

On Fri, Apr 29, 2022 at 1:25 PM Bill Wendling <morbo@google.com> wrote:

> The 2022 Clang-Built Linux Meetup is planned for 10-11 September, 2022
> in Dublin, Ireland.
>
> This is a time for everyone interested in Clang and Linux to get
> together to share ideas, present current works, and generally have
> fun. Best of all, we're meeting in person this year!
>
>   https://clangbuiltlinux.github.io/cbl-meetup/
>
> Call For Papers
>
> If you have ideas for a presentation, create an "issue" on the GitHub site:
>
>   https://github.com/ClangBuiltLinux/cbl-meetup/issues
>
> More information will be forthcoming as the date approaches and
> logistics are solidified.
>
> Share and enjoy!
> -bw

We'll be holding the event at

Google Building GRCQ1
1 Grand Canal Quay,
Dublin, D02 FF61, Ireland

IE-DUB-GRCQ1-2-Birr Castle

(Linked on the above site as well)

https://goo.gl/maps/32yVACGEiFS1goeR9

Also, Plumbers just announced their location:

https://twitter.com/srostedt/status/1525163880284053506
https://lpc.events/
^ specifically mentions "We anticipate announcing a room block when we
open registration.
We hope to open registration for both types of registration in June."
~Nick Desaulniers

* Re: 2022 Clang-Built Linux Meetup: Call For Papers
@ 2022-05-17 18:56   ` Paul E. McKenney
From: Paul E. McKenney @ 2022-05-17 18:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nick Desaulniers
  Cc: clang-built-linux, linux-toolchains, Kees Cook, Bill Wendling

Hello, Yonghong,

On the perhaps unlikely off-chance that this is new news.

							Thanx, Paul

From: Paul E. McKenney @ 2022-05-17 18:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nick Desaulniers
  Cc: clang-built-linux, linux-toolchains, Kees Cook, Bill Wendling

Apologies, clearly email-incompetent today.  :-/

							Thanx, Paul