* Fix for arecord recording ghost data
       [not found] <1653392864710031986-webhooks-bot@alsa-project.org>
@ 2022-05-24 11:47 ` GitHub pull_request - opened
From: GitHub pull_request - opened @ 2022-05-24 11:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: alsa-devel

alsa-project/alsa-utils pull request #150 was opened from amadeuszslawinski-intel:

We noticed the issue in our tests, when using arecord would produce files with glitches at recording end.

Apparently it was caused by writing full buffer to output file instead of the data read, when stopping recording.
Following commit adjust the code to only write the amount of data that was read and making sure that file size matches internal format data.

Request URL   : https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-utils/pull/150
Patch URL     : https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-utils/pull/150.patch
Repository URL: https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-utils

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-05-24 11:48 UTC | newest]