* QUICK LOAN
@ 2022-06-21 11:02 Quickfundit
From: Quickfundit @ 2022-06-21 11:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-arm-kernel

Have you applied for a Loan before and been denied ? Do you need
a Loan to start that dream business ? Then worry no more,
QUICKFUNDIT https://www.quickfundit.com Offers Business loan,
Debt Consolidation Loan, Personal Loan with a 15 years repayment
period at the lowest interest rate of 5% for small and big time
projects/businesses.

We offer loans ranging from $10,000 (Ten thousand Dollar's) to
$2,000.000 (Two Million Dollars) With six months defer grace
period for Repayment.

We've developed a lending program that makes it easy for us to
meet up with our clients' needs.

Interested Applicants are advised to contact us via Email for our
application form. info@quickfundit.com

* QUICK LOAN
@ 2022-06-21 11:05 Quickfundit

From: Quickfundit @ 2022-06-21 11:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ath11k

@ 2022-06-21 11:04 Quickfundit
From: Quickfundit @ 2022-06-21 11:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-nvme

@ 2022-06-21 11:03 Quickfundit

From: Quickfundit @ 2022-06-21 11:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-amlogic

@ 2018-09-04 23:31 FIRST CAPITAL LOAN
From: FIRST CAPITAL LOAN @ 2018-09-04 23:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Your search for business / personal loan ends here.

- Instant Loan approval
- No collateral
- Fair interest rates

Kindly get back to us via email: capitalfirstloan@foxmail.com

for further details on how to apply.

* Quick Loan
@ 2015-10-21 11:39
From:  @ 2015-10-21 11:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

DO YOU NEED A LOAN AT 3% RATE ANNUALLY,IF YES CONTACT US FOR MORE INFO

* Quick Loan
@ 2015-03-15 11:06 Stanley Clarke
From: Stanley Clarke @ 2015-03-15 11:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients